Monday, November 17, 2008

Kohen's 2yr Birthday



Ok, so Kohen turned 2 on November 10th.  We celebrated it this last weekend.  We kept it real small, just immediate family.  We used to invite extended family and friends to Kaden's b-day's and it really just gets to expensive!  Not to mention he really doesn't need all those toys!  So we decided only to do big bashes for the big b-days, like 1st, 5th, 10th and so on!  Anywho, it turned out pretty good.  Kohen likes Spongebob so that what we did.  
It was a pretty busy weekend for us, I had a jewelry show Friday night, which was in Sunnyside and was dark when I got there and left and of course I got lost and was a little nervous!  I locked my doors while I was driving.  Somehow I ended up in downtown Sunnyside at 9:30 at night!!! SCARY!!!  Anywho, finally made it home totally exhausted! Saturday was the birthday party and Sunday we had a Seahawks Party.  We try to have a few of those during football season so we can get together with out friends!  So like I said a pretty busy weekend.  Thank goodness the next week and a half will be pretty tame!  So I hope all of you have a very HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!  And for those going out on Black Friday, GOOD LUCK!! :-)

5 comments:

KariAnne and Benny said...

Such a cute picture of Kohen in the leaves. Love it!

Unknown said...

What a cutie pie!! You did have a busy weekend! We love the small family parties too. How far away is Sunnyside? I don't remember that name. That sounds like a name for a nice place, maybe it should be called The Darkside. lol. We love some Star Wars at our house :)

Happy Thanksgiving to you!

Candie said...

Sunnyside is only about 40 miles!

Anonymous said...

Hey Candie! I just came accross your blog. It has been awhile since we have bumped into eachother. Your boys are adorable. It sounds like you had a pretty rough year, I am glad things things are going good now. I would love to hear from you. Have a happy Thanksgiving!

hatch said...

Kohen is a cutie!
Hey I am waiting to hear your seven random things....