Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Baby Shower

Had a wonderful baby shower that my step mother in law thru for me!  Lots of friends and family showed up and got lots of really cute stuff for baby Kellen!  I'm officially 37 weeks now, have a Dr. appointment today, hopefully there has been some action going on down there!  I pray!!! :-) I am so ready for this baby to come.  It's hot, I'm uncomfortable, can't sleep, and my back and feet hurt.  Other than that I've been doing really well.  Just took a trip to Albany, Oregon to watch Ryan in a shooting match.  That was actually a miserable drive, but the stay was nice. It was great to get away for the weekend.  Got some shopping done at the Woodburn Mall, which was great until it started to down pour.  The kids were great, but on the way home they just wanted to be home, so they got a little impatient towards the end of the ride.  That's all for now folks! :-)

2 comments:

KariAnne and Benny said...

You've come a long way with this little guy. I bet you are ready for him to be here! Can't wait to meet him :)

Unknown said...

Hang in there girlie. Whew, the end can be so miserable. I'll pray he gets here soon too :)

Love ya!